In this tutorial post I will tell you on how to add another Author for your Blogger blog and also granting that person Admin Privileges.
This is necessary for any one who want me to do makeover for their Blogger/Blogspot blog. So I listed the steps below.
- Go To Blogger: Settings > Basic > Permissions
- Click the Add Authors link
- Enter the Email address of the person you wish to grant Admin/Author rights. You can add more than one, separate each Email address with comma(,).
- Click the ‘OK’ button and then blogger will send an email to the person specified.
- Once he/she accepts your email, you will see their e-mail/ID name on your Permissions page. you won’t be able to grant them admin privileges until they accept that invite.
- You’ll see word “Author” next to their email/ID name and word “Admin” next to your Email ID.
- Now to make that person an Admin and grant them full access to your blog, Click the “grant admin privileges” link.
I’ll update this tutorial later and put on some screenshot for better understanding..